Privacy Statement Bos Nieuwerkerk BV
Bos Nieuwerkerk B.V., established at Hoogeveenenweg 5 (2913 LV Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel), is responsible for the processing of personal data as specified in this privacy statement. Below we will explain what personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. The objective is that understand exactly how we work. We therefore recommend that you read this statement carefully.
If you would like to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below.
2913 LV Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel
Tel: +31(0)180 312388
In order to carry out our work, we will process personal data. In some cases we cooperate with third parties.
To us it is of great importance that personal data are handled with care. Your personal data will be carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we will comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means that we will:
- clearly statethe purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data totoonly those personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask you for explicit permission toprocess your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the requested service or if we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make arrangements with third parties to ensure that these date are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures toprotect your personal data and to meet the requirements of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request .
Use of personal data
While using our services and websites, you leave certain information with us. These could be personal data. We do not always process all of the data below. This depends on the services and functionalities on our websites you choose to use..
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data about you:
- full name
- email address
- information that you fill in boxes such as a message in the appointment form
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
We process the above data for one or more of the following objectives (also depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- To be able to call or mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Bos Nieuwerkerk B.V analyseert uw gedrag op de website om daarmee de website te verbeteren.
- Bos Nieuwerkerk B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Provision to third parties
In some cases, when we deem this necessary, we will pass on the information you provide to third parties. When we provide your data to a third party, we will ensure (through a processing agreement) that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required or permitted by law. For example, the police may request data from us as part of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Securing and storing
We will take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal information. In this way, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are tested regularly.
We will not retain the data any longer than necessary. This means that we will retain the data for as long as necessary to provide the service requested by you. Excluded data are the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us or via email@example.com We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We transfer your data via a secure internet connection. You can check this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your Internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings. Click here for an explanation.
We do not take decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of a person (for example an employee of Bos Nieuwerkerk B.V.).
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bos Nieuwerkerk B.V and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you may submit a request to us to send you the personal data we hold about you in a computer file or to send it to another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Please blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within four weeks at the latest.
Authority Personal data
We would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. To do so, you may click here.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data reliably or securely. Always read the privacy statement of the relevant website before using it, for more information on how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without permission.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on 3 July 2020.